Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TIME TO COME OUT BABIES.... I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU TOMORROW!!!!
-PARKER

Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

Erin said...

SO SWEET!!! Can you tell, I'm following your blog like crazy right now?!!! Remember though Parker, once they are here, you can't put 'em back !!!! So glad you posted pictures at the end!!! You look beautiful Cami!

Mindy F said...

I bet you are so excited and realived to be able to get them out. You'll have to post some pictures so we can so your adorable twins

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

So cute!

Erin said...

Good Luck... can't wait to see pics of the babies!!!

Dave and Natasha said...

I can't believe it! These last 3 months have gone so quickly... they go a lot faster once they are here! You'll blink and they will be a year old! Good luck to you tomorrow! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pics!

McKinna said...

Hey Cami! I just came across your blog from Pam's- congrats on the twins!!! Wow! How fun! You look so cute preggers! Your lil' boy is just adorable to! Good luck with the birth & babies!!!
-McKinna-

Unknown said...

SOO CUTE!!! Parker is going to be a great older brother. Good luck!!

Jana and Taylor said...

Good luck! If you read this today. But if not then I hope everything went well. I will need to come down and visit and see the twins now. That is a pretty good excuse to get Taylor down there! I'm so excited for you!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Good luck! Post pictures when you can. I am sure the babies will be adorable!

Cami said...

THANKS EVERYONE! I WILL HAVE 3 KIDS IN LESS THAN 10 HOURS FROM NOW!! WOW... NOT SURE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT, BUT GUESS IT'S A LITTLE LATE! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS, I'M LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH GREAT FRIENDS AND FAMILY. WELL I'LL POST PICTURES ASAP!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

You look so good! What sweet pictures. I can't wait to meet your babies!!!

Elisa said...

WOW! Good Luck, Cami! Hope all went well with the C-section, and can't wait to see your new little boy AND girl! (Now I only have to wait 6-7 more weeks (yeah!)).

Jen said...

aw, how sweet. good luck today! it's sure going to be an adventure!

Anonymous said...

The adventure has just begun! Can't wait to see pics. I will be praying for you today.

(Christensen) Fraser, Rachael said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you. I'm so glad you made it to 38 weeks. I made it to 37 and didn't think I could go another day. I can't wait to see pictures and hear how it is going! Good Luck!

Unknown said...

YEAH THEY ARE HERE!!! They are totally beautiful and I am so glad everything went so great and smooth! post some pictures soon so I can really see what they look like! Love you guys!!

Leslie Butler said...

Good luck! We are so excited for you. Hope everything went well. Can't wait to see pictures of them!