Well I thought I'd do a quick update, I haven't been good at blogging lately but its been a little CRAZY BUSY at the graham's house! First of all... NO I haven't had the twins yet! haha Wish I was blogging about that, but I guess they are just a little to comfortable in my belly, kicking around. I have less then 2 weeks and am now feeling that is just a little too soon! I've been SO worried about this pregnancy (more so since we found out it was twins) about going early that I haven't thought about how its going to be with 3 kids! Now, I'm a little nervous but excited at the same time. It will be a little crazy at our house but I guess we'll just take what comes our way.
lets see... we have officially moved to Richfield! Yep we have, I still can't believe it, but everything happened so quickly. Well the move was pretty quick at least, but we have been thinking about moving since we found out that we are having twins in June. We wanted a little bigger place and one that was closer to my parents house, so we could have some help if needed. So when my parent's new house needed some tenants, here we are. So anyways let me tell you about the speedy move. So when James got back to Utah last week, he drove to Spanish Fork on monday with a trailer for the first load. Him, his dad and his brother were able to get most everything loaded in about 2 hours and then he drove back to Richfield that same night. With some help from Jake Anderson they unloaded everything the next day and drove back for the second and final load, and turned around the very same day and was able to get everything to our new house. All I can say is he's amazing, He had to pack up our WHOLE house all by himself as I am oh, 9 months pregnant, and not able to do much!! but he has been a trooper and so great. He did want me to mention his mom and dad for coming over the last night and helping him with the kitchen things. Thanks Mark and Janeen for helping James out. I am so appreciative that you two were able to help, eventhough you both had a lot of things to do that night. Well now my job is to organize everything and see if we can get fully moved in by Monday. Thanks to my mom, we may actually be able to do this, thanks to her fully organizing the kitchen here. She put everything in the drawers and cabnets and the kitchen looks great. Thanks again mom for this. I thought I would be able to help out more, but these kids are really starting to make basic moving so much harder, like bending over and just walking. ha. I am ready to finish this pregnancy.
I will be adding a few other posts with pictures soon... (hopefully after the babies come)
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Quick Update...
Posted by Cami at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
It was great talking to you yesterday and getting caught up on all the Graham news! Good luck the next 2 weeks and with finally getting in your house! Miss you guys! Let us know if we can help & keep us posted!
I am so glad James is back and you guys are all together again! Sounds like James is quite the man moving your whole house by himself. To be honest, I don't think I would trust my husband to do that. Actually, I know I wouldn't. So, good job James!
P.S. Can't wait to see these babies!
2 weeks wahoo! You are probably so ready. I need to come back up there to see your house. I will come after the babies get her so i can help or something!
Wow Cami. And I was complaining about moving twice in 1 month... I would have to say it would be much worse to move when 9 months prego with twins. I am glad you are getting settled in. Mom are the best! Good luck with having the babies. Can't wait for your next post, hopefully you will have 2 new ones by then!! :)
Wow, you made it to 36 weeks! Congrats! I just have a question? Have you had any signs of labor up to this point? This last week I've begun having contractions! I had 2 non-stress tests this week, but haven't started dialating...so that's good. Sounds like you've just done really well and will deliver 2 little full-term babies!
Best wishes Cami & James! I can't wait to see pics of the babies. Your mom & dad are so lucky to have you close by. Love you!
I am so sad that you guys have moved but it will sure be nice to have help once your babies are here! Good luck with the new babies and I can't wait to see pictures.
I can't believe you guys are already moved into Richfield. And the babies are coming soo soon! I can't wait. and then parker's bday is tomorrow! what an more than exciting month September is turning out to be! I am excited to see you in October when our family is coming out there! Talk to you soon!!!!
Hey Cami! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog. I heard you were having twins from your brother-in-law at a soccer game. I couldn't believe it. THat is so exciting. I actually want twins this time around so I can be done :) I can't wait to see your family of 5 here pretty soon. That's nice that you guys moved to Richfield so you will have tons of help. Smart move :) Hey and about the c-section, here's my feelings. As you know I had Bella c-section and had a great experience, awesome recovery and loved it. I decided for Bodie to try a natural birth and HATED it! Not only did Lance pass out in the delivery room, my recovery was terrible, so this baby will be a scheduled c-section. I know everyone is different but I actually prefer the c-section. There's my two cents for you! Good luck !!!!!
Post a Comment