Saturday, September 20, 2008

Parker singing the monkey song....

Okay so this last week we taught Parker the 5 little Monkey song! He doesn't stop singing it and will sing it to anyone!! It is his own little version of it (as he has to sing it "by himself" ) but I think it's too funny and it shows his little personality so much I had to post it so here is Parker singing the monkey song...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. way to go Parker!

Skinner Family said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!

kalei and jake said...

That is the funniest thing ever! He is so cute, I sure miss you guys! His room looks great, and it's fun to see furniture in that house, it looks amazing. Seeing all those pictures of everyone and Parker's birthday...gees I'm missing out!:( I sure wish you were back here. I can't wait to come to Richfield and see you and those cute babies!! You look great and I'm so excited to hold those precious babes. Sure do love you!

Jesse and Tiffany said...

OHHH That is so dang cute!!!

Carolyn said...

That is so funny! He talks so well now, what a big kid. So cute!

Unknown said...

So cute! Jantsen and I watched it over and over again! He thought that Parker was so funny!

Swanky Mommy said...

I played this video and Laney said, "I play. I play." She misses Parker--even though they usually did their own thing when we got together. Go figure (chicks never know what they've got until it's gone).