Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED....

**What is his full name? James Russell Graham
**How long have you been married? 4 years on May 1st, wow that seems so long!
**How long did you date? Dated 10 months and were engaged for 3 months.
**Who eats more sweets? I am definitely the one that WANTS to eat sweats but I'd have to say that we are about the same. Neither of us are dessert fans, except for when it comes to cheesecake for me, its hard to pass it up!
**Who said I love you first? He did. and it only took 3 months!!! so it took me a little longer!! How old is he? almost 28, (Feb 17th)
**Who is taller? He is and I love it!!
**Who is smarter? haha...what a question. umm... I would have to say James for sure, I am always amazed I can ask him anything and he always knows something about the topic. Maybe it's not always right but it sure sounds like it!! ha just joking James you really are smart!
**Who can sing better? I don't want this to get to James' head but ok HE is! I say that because he loves to sing in the shower and sometimes its a little off but for the most part he can carry a tune!! I wish I could sing but I was too busy doing gymnastics growing up and didn't want to take lessons with my other sisters!! ha
**Who does the laundry? That would be ME. James does help taking the basket upstairs but usually waits for me to fold them! He's good about helping me put them away so I'm okay with doing it!
**Who pays the bills? Bills, we have bills? I just spend the money! (I have to go with Janel cause James would say that about me too!) James pays them, I've always felt I'm the only wife that doesn't but James likes doing it, so I don't mind!
**Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? James does. Funny how we pick a side of the bed but for me it usually ends up being the side that is closer to the door to get up with Parker because I am such a NICE wife and let him sleep longer in the mornings!
**Who mows the lawn? Our Blackhorse Loop maintenance man.
**Who cooks dinner? This would be me for the most part. James handles the meat though, he likes to grill so I guess we both help out with dinner. Good thing he's not picky and will eat ANYTHING cause I'm not exactly a chef but its fun and I'm trying to get better at it!
**Who drives? James of course. I like that he drives, I don't do well driving in bad weather but I do help out when we have our 3 day road trips for the summers!
**Who is more stubborn? Well being married now for almost 4 years we have realized that we are BOTH stubborn but I would have to say that I am a little more then him still. I became an emotional girl when we got married and it's only gotten worse! All I can say is... that it is a good thing that James had A LOT of Patience! He is an amazing husband.
**Who kissed who first? It was James, he will say that I didn't really want to be kissed, actually he'd say that he didn't know if i really wanted to be kissed. I was just scared for some reason, probably because I was leaving new jersey in a couple weeks from the time I met him! but I am sure glad he did :) haha
**Who asked who out? well first it was just "hanging" out. I guess I could say that it was me because when I was still a nanny, I got tickets to a soccer game and remembered he liked soccer so I called him up to come with us. Yeah we looked like a little family and people really thought that the two cute kids were ours. (yeah a 5 year old and a two year old) it was hilarious!
**Who proposed? James at my parents house in Richfield with my whole family there, my Dad video recording it, and a candle light dinner he made himself!! A memorable night I'll never forget! IT WAS PERFECT!
**Who has more siblings? we are both the EXACT SAME. This has always been crazy with us because it goes like this.... James and Jarick being "close" in age. Jakelle and his sister Janel same age. Me and his bother Curtis same age, Kalei and his sister Natalie same age, and Chelsi and his brother Dustin same age. Oh and my Mom and his Dad went to Dixie college the same time, and my Dad and his Mom went to BYU the same time! Needless to say, our families have got along from day 1 and still get along great! we all went to Park City for a vacation a while back and it was a blast! I love FAMILY
**Who wears the pants? He does, when it comes to the important decisions, I leave that up to him. Obviously since we pack up and leave each summer!!! ha no I love it too but I just know that he'll always make good decisions for our family.

Well that is my Best Friend and Husband, I LOVE YOU JAMES

Oh and I tag: Katy, Carolyn, Candis, Pam, Jennie, Mindy, Ashley, Mary, Lindsey and Jillian. Anyone else that wants to do it, feel free its fun to read them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! I am so glad you married my brother! You two are so cute and I am so happy for your little family! and you described it the best on how smart he is! I loved it!

JAKELLE said...

Hey cami thanks for setting up a blog for me you are amazing!!

The Sutherland Family said...

CAm,
The background I have right now is from designerdigitals.com. I also use shabbyprincess and scrapbookflair alot too. But i think you're blog always looks cute, you don't need help!