LAST week James and I went on a WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE with his company. We had a great time, as it was just the two of us! Yep you read it right we left Parker behind! My parents so graciously volunteered to watch him for a WHOLE week! I wasn't worried about Parker because I knew he was in good hands, it just seemed so long to be away from him! I have to say it was nice spending time with just the TWO of us but he was surly missed and we were happy to see him again.
As for the cruise... it was pretty eventful as it was for 7 days. James and I LOVE cruises as this was our 5th Cruise! They are truly the best vacation ever! You board the ship... find your stateroom and then you are on there for the week and you don't have to worry about travel plans and all that. All the food you want, as there are 24 hour buffets and all the deserts you can imagine! Yep you just eat all day! So we
gained a few pounds this trip, oh well! ha It is so beautiful as you sail on the ocean and watch the sunsets! Our favorite thing to do was sit on the top deck, get a tan as you’re reading a book in the 90 degree sunlight! SO RELAXING! Nothing can be better then that right!
We dressed up on formal night, took pictures and ate great food. The Dinner at night had different selections. You had a 5 course dinner and you were able to try whatever you wanted and if you didn’t like it you could try something else! For the most part, I stuck with the usual shrimp and steak but James was a little more adventurous and tried anything and everything on the menu including: Duck and Escargot . Amazing cheesecakes and other desserts always followed!
Our Port of Calls were: Cozumel Mexico and Belize City, Belize We did everything from cave exploring, zip lining , swimming and even wrecking our scooter in Cozumel. (James even has a whole in his shin to prove it) I'll do a post about each of those cities and pictures soon.
But as for the Cruise we had a great time, even though we were Parker-less we did have fun! The best was the last day when I called home to talk to him. He was so happy to hear our voices and we kept telling him we were coming home and we'll see him soon. Parker would say, " Kay... love you... Kay…. He is just too dang cute and we were so happy to see him again! A big THANKS goes to both of our Parents for watching Parker, we were able to have a great time and not worry about him for the week!
![]() |
| Make a scrapbook - it's easy! |




7 comments:
cam,
k beautiful! you are so dang cute, I am jealous! um how much fun did you have....?!!!! Looks like tons. I want to hear about it all.
Wow! What a break from the crappy weather that we have in Utah. I bet it was so nice to have the 90 degree weather. Well we are glad to have you back and can't wait to hear about it.
Yeah you guys are home!! I am sure it was fabulous! I am jealous like everyone else! talk to you later! love your formal dress! SOO CUTE!
Cruising is for sure our favorite way to vacation. I would choose crusing over anything! Really it is an affordable vacation too if you think about it! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!
That looks like a blast! We have yet to go on a trip without our little one and I think I am about ready! How fun! :)
SO FUN! You two are such a perfect couple! that really looks like a blast, good for you for getting away!
Cami, you look like you had so much fun! I bet your tan too, not fair. I'm glad you had a good little break. Talk to ya later!
Post a Comment