Wednesday, January 16, 2008

PROBABLY NOT SOMETHING TO BLOG ABOUT…..
These last couple days, while James has been away, I needed someone to watch Parker while I went and coached gymnastics for a few hours. My neighbor and friend Carolyn so kindly said she would, it was great. Yesterday was the first day and Parker had lots of fun. She said he was good, they just played, ran around, and she realized the differences of boys and girls. Parker was a little crazy and ran around the whole time up and down her stairs. They have two kids: Jordyn and Tyler. They have a sledding hill in their front yard that Matt has built so they took them out and she said they had lots of fun. When I went and picked him up he obviously had WAY to much fun because he sure didn’t want to leave with me! He was screaming when I tried to put on his shoes! I’m glad he had fun and it was so nice of them to watch him. Well today was quite funny…… When I got to her house and walked into their family room, Parker came walking down the hall in some dress-up high heals!! I busted up laughing as he pointed down to them and was just smiling! Parker and Jordyn were playing... Well I’m sure Jordyn was just playing dress up but when I was there Parker wanted to put on one of her princess dresses. I told him those are just for girls but he kept insisting and wanted one of us to put the dress on. He went and asked Carolyn and Matt to put it on for him and they kept saying no to him. Well I got his picture taken with the high heals on but then when he came and wanted to wear the dress again and wasn’t giving up too easily.. . I said ok why not! (thinking James is going to DIE ) I slipped the dress over his head and he looked down at himself next to Jordyn with her dress on and was just beaming! They were too funny, he wanted to take a picture and everything! We were all laughing, Parker didn’t last long ( not a bad thing) with the dress and he wanted it off. I told him it will be the last time he wears a dress! It was just funny because they totally don’t understand at that age, Jordyn was wearing one so why couldn’t he? I’m sure he thought! But I went home and told James, he was laughing but he did say he can’t leave him alone with me very often! It was great, Yes my son wore a dress today, and we made a memory out of it!

THE PICTURES ARE A LITTLE BLURRY BECAUSE I TOOK THEM ON MY CELL PHONE, BUT I COULDN'T RESIST! THEY DON’T DO JUSTICE BUT IT WAS QUITE FUNNY! HERE THEY ARE...

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh My goodness, that was soo funny! I'm glad James had a good laugh about it :) haha, too funny. He is so cute!