Wednesday, January 16, 2008

James is out of town this week so I thought it would be fun to have friends over and kids to play with Parker. My neighbor and friend Mindy came over with her little girl Abby today and we had a lot of fun. Parker was excited to see her and said HI as she came in and waved her over to his toy closet. They had fun getting all the toys out. Parker’s new trike was fun for the both of them as they kept taking turns on it and running into everything. Abby is a bit younger then Parker ( I think she’s about a year now) she is already walking and such a cute little girl. Parker thinks he can boss her around though, and kept taking his toys away from her, but she did try to defend herself a few times! but for the most part they played pretty good together. They were cute and it was fun having someone to play with Parker, and having Mindy here to have an adult conversation with! Haha I’m around Parker all day so I love having company over!
HERE ARE A COUPLE PICTURES OF THEM…..

1 comments:

Nate and Cherise said...

It is so good to see what you have been up to. Lucas got the same trike for Christmas isn't it great. Lucas rides it all around our house. It's crazy how fast they have grown up. Parker is so adorable.