James and I packed up our kids and moved to INDIANA!!!!!
As most of you know, James has been traveling with work. The last year and a half I have stayed home and he would go back and forth to Kansas for around 2 weeks at a time. Not that it was the best situation but it worked for us, so I could stay home with the kids. APX, the company that he is currently working for wanted him to go for 3 months straight so instead of him being away from us... we decided that we would ALL go! It has been in the planning for a couple months now... and James drove our car to Indiana in May and worked for a week or so but then came home to attend some family events, reunions, and such that it came up so fast that i've been going crazy packing, cleaning our house and then we prepared for the flight with 3 kids!!!
Well we arrived safely on june 8th and are getting settled into our new apartment! It was a long journey, our plane was delayed in Denver for 2 hours.... a little too long with 3 little ones... lets just say that the moving walkways at the airport kept the kids entertained!! It was so funny to watch them run up and down them. Others around me probably just laughed at me running after 3 kids going in all different directions!!!
but they survived and so did we! I was so nervous taking them on the plane, but they surprised us, and were all great! they played with toys on the tray, ate snacks and hardly complained or cried, it was so nice. Adam even fell asleep on James the last hour.
We pulled into our apartment around 2am. We were all exhausted... we all went right to sleep!
We've done the summers sales before, but it is a little crazy with 3 little ones now. We do plan to return back to utah in August if not before. All that matters is that we are all together and we'll see what happens next.
Our apartments are really nice, nice pool and club house, gym facility, and it is really pretty around the area, with lots of fields and trees everywhere! i think we will like it here! lets hope at least.. I left lots of great babysitters behind in utah!!!! haha
I'll post some pictures of our trip out here soon... trying to get them uploaded on this laptop!
to add to that, i keep talking about it but hopefully by the end of this week I'll be all caught up! JUNE snuck up way to fast! but i can't forget about a few events in may! haha
stay tuned.....



4 comments:
oh man, i can't imagine that layover with three kids.
glad you have you back - what a fun adventure!
Thanks Erica!
holy cow! you are one brave woman!! hope everything goes well for you in Indiana!
I can't believe you are in Indiana, we just came to Utah!! I'm glad that you will get to be with James this summer. Not having your husband around is hard. Have so much fun! Love ya!
Post a Comment