Our ward primary got the opportunity to take all the kids to the Manti Temple!
I was so happy that I was able to take parker (thanks to my dad for watching the twins)
When we got there we sang primary songs and danced on the grass
The Temple President and his wife got to speak to the kids (they were so cute)
they took a tour around the temple
and then rolled down the BIG hill!
They all had a great time. It was a hot day but they all did great
we had such a fun day, just Parker and I
I was so happy that I was able to take parker (thanks to my dad for watching the twins)
When we got there we sang primary songs and danced on the grass
The Temple President and his wife got to speak to the kids (they were so cute)
they took a tour around the temple
and then rolled down the BIG hill!
They all had a great time. It was a hot day but they all did great
we had such a fun day, just Parker and I
the whole group!
touring around the grounds....
I learned a few facts myself! like one being there used to be a tunnel right through the temple!!South side right by the long stair wall.
yes those guys 'carried' those twin boys up the hill. it wore me out watching them! It is a steep hill
rolling down the hill... Parker loved it and did it over and over!
What a great experience for these kids!
we LOVE our primary and the leaders. Sure miss them all right now!!
we LOVE our primary and the leaders. Sure miss them all right now!!






2 comments:
Dang lady... you have been busy! It was so fun seeing what you guys were up to before the move. The kids are all getting big and so fun!
Have a great summer!
What a way fun primary activity. we miss u guys keep up with the updates and I will try to do the same! these few months will go by fast and thn we can see you guys again!!!
Post a Comment