In summary, The family that I nannied for 6 years ago (wow, that is crazy) is currently looking for a nanny for their two children, Julia 12 yrs. and Tommy 8 yrs. Their current nanny will be leaving right before Christmas as planned so they are looking for someone to start right after the new year. They are looking for a live-in, to work five days a week (7:30 am to 7 pm), Monday through Friday as both Ed and Cathy work full time. They live in a town called Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, a nice, safe suburban area about 30 miles west of Manhattan (NYC). The kids are in full time school Monday through Friday (8 am to 3 pm) so the nanny has a fair amount of down time during the day during the school year. The kids usually have several summer camp activities during the summer, primarily the mornings. After school, the nanny’s responsibilities would be to help Tommy get his homework done after school, make a meal for them for dinner, and drive them to their activities (cheer practice, soccer, religious education, etc.).
If if you know anyone interested in a nanny opportunity, CALL ME! or leave a comment. I LOVE this family to death. I still keep in touch with them and i know if you are looking to be a nanny for a family than THIS is the family to go with. You will love it, and have such a great experience!
AREN'T THEY JUST ADORABLE!!? love them
update: They found a nanny! so happy for them. wish them all the best




3 comments:
Just realized this should have been a nanny for ME!!! haha that sounds really good to me right about now!
I wish I weren't going to still be in school next semester- this sounds awesome! Besides, it would be great to go back to BH! Oh well.
I didn't feel so great about leaving my email on here.. so if you or someone you know is interested than leave me your phone number or email and I'll get in touch with you! (I'll erase your comment of course!)
Post a Comment