So it seems like I ALWAYS have something to blog about... but it is just finding the time to do it:) I am always a little behind, and James thinks I don't have to blog about EVERYTHING we do... but I enjoy it! It is funny, but my family calls me the PICTURE QUEEN, because every time I pull out my camera I take at least 100 pictures! but hey, I will be glad I did in the future right!?
ST GEORGE:
After we were in Park City we took my sister back to St. George and were able to stay there for a few days; in the SUN!! It was SO nice, as we laid out by the pool, ate watermelon, hung out with Jakelle and just did NOTHING!! I love going to sunny St. George as it brings back so many memories of when I lived there. James loves it here as well and we are hoping someday to call it home!
PLANTING A GARDEN:
Cami, planting?? Yep that is right! I am a gardener now and I loved it! ha. okay, maybe I am not a full on gardener, but I am already enjoying it.. I realize it is a "little" late into the planting season but we've been talking about starting a garden for months now; so we FINALLY did it. The garden started out a little rough, as I got to the store to pick out a few things, and realized I didn't know WHAT THE HECK I WAS DOING! I had no idea as to what I needed to plant, and what I could plant this late into the season.. So I called my dad for help and he let me know what was good and what to avoid, and even came over to help me plant everything. I know i have an AMAZING DAD!
{a quick update... so due to some high wind storms lately.. sadly a few of my plants are looking kind of broken... I've been a little nervous that they aren't going to survive.... so we will see if they grow and blossom into anything this year. First year is an experiment right?!? }
stay tuned for more results...
PIRATE POOL FUN:
We had some friends over to play in a pool in our backyard! The kids had a ball and I loved it because it was a nice day and everyone had a great time. Parker is NOTHING like Adam Sandler in the Waterboy, because Parker really doesn't like water that much.. (can't figure out if he is scared of the water, or just doesn't like it because it is cold.. He will play on the steps of swimming pools, and loves hot tubs, but is cautious to deep water) but he loved the boats CANNON and thought he was captain of the ship!
MORE POOL FUN:
We also have a little pool for the babies, mainly so Parker doesn't soak them with his cannon or drown them..haha.. Unlike Parker, the twins actually LOVE the water and could stay in the pool all day long.. it is fun to watch them kick and splash and kick and splash and kick and splash and WEAR themselves out. haha.. Really the best part was; They both slept for hours after playing in the pool.. haha.. Isn't this the CUTEST little pool EVER!!? well i think so and the babies LOVE it.






9 comments:
So cute! I can't believe parker stays out of the little kids pool. James always wants to be where the girls are. The kids are growing up so fast!
such fun summer pictures! i really hope your garden turns out. i am so covetous right now! i could really go for some home-grown tomatoes--enjoy a few for me.
That little pool is way cute! Good luck with your garden.
Pools are great entertainment for the kids during the summer! Now I'm wondering why we didn't get a new one this summer! We had one of those hard plastic ones but it got sun baked and cracked... a lot!
I love the picture of Abby with her legs up in the air!! Also, I'm jealous of your garden too, but I bet I'd kill everything I tried to grow if it were here, I'd forget to water it one day and it would be toast by the next!
Your kids are adorable! That pirate pool is the coolest thing! Where did you find that???
i wanted to comment so much on this post...and now i forgot everything i wanted to say. ha. figures.
1. love abby's suit - so darling
2. i know what you mean about the garden...yardwork is so much funner when its your own.
3. love the giraffe pool...im going to have to get me one of those.
4. ha, isn't babies naps so great after a good swim? i wish i could do it daily! i guess if i get me one of those pools i could!
keep up the blogging - you are so good at it! and yes, you will be so happy in the future
awesome pics! and yes, you will be glad you have so many pics to look back on, specially during these times when we have babies!! Good job! ;)
I found the pirate pool at TARGET and the giraffe pool at WALMART!
Those pools look so FUN! Cam, I'm so impressed that you've become a gardener...SO PROUD! :) I'll just try the fruits of your labor and take advantage of your talents so I don't have to do the work ha! You're amazing. Can't wait to see you this weekend! love ya
Post a Comment