May 22-25th
We had our annual Jorgensens reunion in Park City and it was a blast! (this would be my moms family..)
1. because we haven't attended the reunion since James and I have been married (5 years of summer sales and not living in Utah!)
2. because most everyone was able to come!
3. We stayed at the Westgate resort at the Canyons, WAY nice!
We had a great time, our kids had so much fun, the babies had their first experience in the pool, LOVED it. The twins didn't sleep great at night, Parker wanted to PLAY all night... but we still had fun as we did lots of relaxing and hanging out with the family! I didn't even see much of Parker while we were there he was always off with my sisters or cousins!!
I could list off everything we did, day by day but that would take too much time. So I have all these pictures to show how much fun we had! ( i didn't get pics with everyone.... sadly but i did get a few so here they are!
POOL FUN.....
Monday, June 1, 2009
Jorgensen Family Reunion!
Posted by Cami at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 comments:
Hey! We have stayed at they Westgate before-VERY nice! We loved it there. We are excited for tomorrow! Conner keeps askin if it's time yet, great it will be a long night until tomorrow! ha ha!
Well, that picture of your sister makes me look HUGE! She's so tiny and she's almost done. Good for her. I picture you looking like that with only one baby. Glad you had a good time!
Ya that's not embarrassing at all!! ha Everyone looks at your blog anyways so I didn't need to post it on mine! :)
There isn't even a belly there for Jake to kiss. Kalei looks awesome for only five weeks to go!
Cami, wow this made me miss you guys more. you are so good at blogging!! The kids are huge. you look awesome. We need to get together when stupid summer sales are over!!
Looks like lots of fun!
I just have to say, how can she only have 5 weeks left!!!? She looks like she's just barely pregnant!
You're sister is the smallest preg. lady ever!! I'm bigger than her and I have no baby in my belly! i miss you girl! i can't believe how big your babies are now
sounds like a great fam reunion! I love playin phase 10 all day and night! :)
can't belive K only has 5 weeks left! she looks great!!!
what only 5 weeks left that is just rude to look that good with so little time to go. you girls have some good genes! that picture of abby and adam holding hands, so sweet!
What! Kalie only has 5 weeks left in this pic? She is tiny compared to me! Not fair! :) Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun. It is fun to keep in touch.
No way your sister is due... I get so much bigger than that.... but by the way... I am not really pregannt... itwas a silly april Fools joke... you make 3 look easy but I know I'm not quite ready for number 3 yet!:)
Yup-I should be a pro at throwing 4 year old birthday partys! Ha ha. Wow, that was a little overwhelming. Now you need to throw Parker one! When James get's back, let's do something-go bowling, watch a movie, something!
Post a Comment