Last Sunday James' parents and brother Curtis came down to spend the day with us. We had a fun, relaxing day with them and they were able to spend time with Parker and the twins! Mark and Janeen had come to the hospital to see them when they were born but it was Curtis' first time seeing Abigail and Adam. I have to add what a great guy Curtis is, he is such a great uncle to our kids and when he is here he takes Parker and they run around playing swords and anything else Parker wants to do! Parker loves Curtis and was so excited for him to come visit. He was sad when he left and he now asks me when Curt is coming back to visit him. I just wanted to thank them for coming, it's about a 2 hour drive so it means a lot when they are able to get away and come visit! We used to be only 15 minutes away but moving here results in us not being able to see them as much. It's hard because they are amazing, but they are great to come visit us here. I am sure we are going to be making quite a few trips back up to Orem as soon as the twins are able. I am so lucky to have such wonderful in laws! I love them all very much :)
THANKS FOR COMING WE HAD A GREAT DAYThat same day my cousins Madison and Andrew stopped by to see the twins as well. It was so fun to see them. Andrew got his mission call and is going to the Belo Horizonte, Brazil mission next month and we are so excited for him and know he'll be a great missionary.
THANKS GUYS FOR COMING!
Friday, October 17, 2008
A visit from James' family!
Posted by Cami at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You look great!!! I hope all is going well with all your little ones at home! Once they start sleeping more at night, things get a lot easier! I am much happier when I get my sleep!
Your babies are so adorable. I check your blog like every day for new pictures. I'm glad you guys are doing so well. It's so great to be close to family and have lots of help!
I am sorry they are keeping you up all night. I can totally relate! Mine will wake up and just want me to put their binkies in their mouth! I need to start letting them cry it out I guess, because they wake up four or five times just for that! My only advice for you as far as the night time is to feed them at the same time. If one of my girls wake up, I wake the other one up and they both eat. My life is much better that way. That is why I didn't nurse for very long. It was hard for me to do it at the same time, and for me that was a must. I still pumped and fed them my milk that way, but you have to do what's best for you! That's just my advice. I hope it helps. You look great!
Okay I am finally getting caught up on your last 4 posts. That pic of Parker on the toilet literally made me laugh out load.
It looks like you guys have had lots of visitors. What lucky kids you have! Lots of people love them! We need some more up close shots of the twins!
So you've lost the baby weight already??? You're tiny!!
So... I just read through your blog from the post you did the day before you had your twins, and my eyes won't stop watering up! It is kind of overwhelming how bad I want another baby! I am so happy for you1
CONGRATULATIONS1 I had no idea until tonight! (I need to look through blogs more apparently!)
They are beautiful.
Go you.
Cami you look so good!!! Your are so little! And your little ones are so adorable!!! I am glad you are doing good, except the staying up all night! :)
Post a Comment