Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Last few things we did in Madison....

Well as for our summers we don’t get to see James a lot. He has a crazy work schedule and is gone a lot so we love Sundays because we get to spend ALL day with him. The Last sunday we were in Madison WI we decided to go for a walk and ended at the park. Parker was excited to show his Dad how he goes down the slides, swings and hangs upside down on the parallel bars! Yes he is pretty proud of his new trick. He watches the older kids and thinks he is “big” too and wants to try crazy things. With our help (not by himself yet) he wraps his legs around the bar and hangs up side down! He is our a little monkey! James showed off a little himself doing a trick on the bars! I was actually really inpressed! ha
We had a great Sunday afternoon and always have fun with Daddy around. He is a little boy at heart so Parker and him get a little crazy together. They run around but have so much fun. They make me laugh everyday and I LOVE MY TWO BOYS!





Trip to the ZOO…
We took one more trip to the “free” zoo in Madison and we had a great time. We went with a few friends and the kids had a great time. Parker loves going to see each animal and races to the next! I made a slide show of some fun pictures we took.... Enjoy!


This is a video of Parker feeding the goats, we thought it was funny!

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Hey cami! You must have just posted because I just signed in and you had a new post up. Wow you are having twins! Isn't that a shocker when they tell you that news? I didn't know until I was 21 wks. I understand your shock it doesn't run in either of our families either. Hang in there. It was really hard to carry them but it is way harder to have them come too early and be in the hospital. When is your due date? It will be fun to keep in touch!

the cummins family said...

hi cami, its julie. i saw your comment a while ago, but ive been really busy. congrats! that is so crazy. just before i got on your blog i was looking at the jochims and their twins. looks like a lot of work but exciting at the same time. good luck! its was good to hear from you.

The Platts said...

Cami its been a little while since I've checked your blog and Holy Cow! I can't believe you guys are having twins!!! Thats so awesome, Congrats! I will stop complaining now about how my life has changed so much with just having two kids! We're so excited for you guys!