Thursday, June 26, 2008

I just wanted to THANK my wonderful sister-in-law Janel for the gift I received today!! I took a picture of them because they are just too dang cute!!! It's so cute when you hold them together, and I can't wait to put them on the twins!! It will be a while... but until then I can just stare at them and picture them wearing their cute comfy PJ's!
JANEL- Thanks so much, you are so thoughtful and I love them. I had to tell you, I have bought these same ones but have given them to others as baby gifts so I was SO excited to get them for myself! (or my babies :) they are my favorite kind to cuddle with new little babies so I can't wait! You are way to nice and I'm so lucky to have a great friend/ sister-in-law :) Oh and I can't forget to mention the cute card you made, you have become quite the card maker! I love it.
Parker and I got our flight tickets home for the 6th of August so we can't wait to come see you and your kids! Parker gets excited when I show him pictures of Jantsen and Kambryn, he misses them so much! Anyways, THANKS you are wonderful.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! You are going to have so much fun shopping for those twins... looks like they are going to be spoiled! :)

David and Haylee Skaggs said...

Oh my goodness Cami! I cant believe your really having twins!! Congraduations!!!!

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Cami I am flying home on August 6th too! What are you going home for? I bet it is so fun to pick out clothes and stuff! We really need to plan a day to hang out since we are so close! We should meet at the temple or something one day!

Dave and Natasha said...

Cute outfits! Isn't it the best getting a boy and a girl!? I have tried to find some cute matching outfits, but it's kinda hard! It'll be so fun when they come and you can get pictures of them together with the matchy outfits! I can't wait! Hopefully we'll only have another 10 days!

Unknown said...

You are more than welcome and I know it was just little jammies but I agree, I totally love cuddling with little babies in cute soft material! Well I am sure this won't be the last purchase I make for these two little babies!

Noah, Nikki and Tristan said...

I am so jealous of you! I have always wanted to have twin boy and girl. That is so awesome! I hope that you guys are doing well.

Billy and Nikki said...

Ryder has that exact same outfit! So cute! How are you feeling?