Monday, March 10, 2008

Visit To Richfield!

Last week I went down to Richfield to visit my parents while James was gone. It was fun as usual and we had a great time. I was able to attend the Birthday Party Enrichment night with my Mom. They had a great diner and program. It was a nice night, my mom spoke and did a great job! Parker got to hang out with Papa (my dad) and they had fun playing at the house. Parker is a Papa's boy and always has fun with Grammy and Papa! I was able to go around and visit a few of my friends that live there, we spent some time with Candis and Kestyn Hide at her house and Parker discovered there were “BIG” dinosaurs to play with and they had a ball :) Also one of my good friends from HS moved to Monroe, Jillian Hansen so we were able to hang out with her and her 2 kids. We had fun seeing her house and going to lunch at South China (one of my favorites in Richfield!) She also has a Parker so we probably confused them as we kept yelling their names but they played great. We went to the Sportsman’s Expo Friday since my Dad was helping with it and told us to come. They had a fishing booth which was pretty cool. The kids got to fish with real fishing poles and they were timed to see how fast they could catch it and how big their fish was. Jillian's girl Parker caught one, so it was fun! She was so excited.


The other fun part was the rock climbing wall... we kept passing by it and Parker kept wanted to do it, I was like, yeah right he’s a little too small but he kept insisting so I said why not!? Well to be honest, I would have never thought he would wanted to do it, especially to wear the harness and everything! but there were 2 guys there helping and he let them strap him in. I couldn't help but laugh the whole time. He was just smiling and was so excited. They just held him up to the rock and let him hang for a bit, he grabbed a few of the posts, swung around for a sec and then was ready to get down. It was funny and I'm glad he wanted to do it. So that was fun and the kids had fun sitting on the 4-wheelers, pretending to drive the Rino, and looking at all the animals! As some of you know, Parker has a great "ROAR" so he would go up to all the "stuffed" mountain lions and others and roar at them, it was hilarious! He is quite the funny kid. The Expo turned out to be fun and soon after that we headed back to Spanish Fork. Chelsi and our cousin Amanda stayed with us for the weekend and we had fun hanging out with them for a few days. James got back late Saturday night and we were happy to have him home again! YEAH! Well that was our trip to Richfield, we always have fun there, as it’s always great to spend time with the grandparents!
LOVE YA MOM AND DAD

2 comments:

Mindy F said...

looks like that was a lot of fun. I like your countdown. I think they are cool too.

*/ Jillian said...

yea I loved having you visit it was lots of fun.