Wednesday, March 26, 2008

blogging difficulties..

Okay so I haven't been good at posting lately... but I have been having blogging difficulties!!! not a big shocker... but the things that I have wanted to write about have gone with video clips (that are hilarious) and I've hard a hard time getting them to work!! I'm really sad but I'm working on them. They were too big so I'm still trying to figure it out, so stay tuned....
We are doing great though, we had a wonderful Easter and we were able to spend time with family so I'll be writing more about it soon. Hope you are all doing great!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate blogging difficulties! I got your sweet message. You never ever have to be formal with me girlie. I really wish I could come up for the shower but alas, I have sharing time on Sunday and if you've read any of my posts, you know I'm a basket case all week or maybe all month....wait, how does that work?! You all have fun and tell everyone hello. I will look forward to another time. How about Women's Conference? xo

*/ Jillian said...

I was wondering what was going on with you...... Yea I will have to come up soon!

Travis and Lindsey said...

I was wondering, you are usually so on top of your blogging! I look forward to your updates!

Unknown said...

Cami, we have been waiting so patiently for another update and some cute pictures of your little baby bump!! We can't wait to see you guys!

Dalton Family said...

Hey Cami-
I found you on Pam's blog. I didn't realize it was you forever with a married name. I am so happy on how wonderful your family is. Come check my blog sometime. I would love to stay in touch!
www.daltonfamfive.blogspot.com
Love ya- Jamie Dalton

Shawn and Erica said...

Um yeah....I'm still struggling with the whole blogging thing. And everytime I look at my blog from a different computer it looks all different! And it won't let me post like more than 4 pictures...ugh..so confusing! WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING??? I can't believe we haven't hung out since the cruise! I'm so distraught! We're leaving Tuesday....can you get together before then? Where are you going anyway? I just need to call you!