Friday, November 30, 2007

Parker and I met Kalei at the Mall last night to do some shopping. While shopping we had to stop at the Motorcycle, of course, for Parker to ride! Normally he just sits there on the bike not knowing that with a simple quarter this ride could be a lot more fun. This time it was funny, because as we got to the bike, it was moving due to another boy riding it. Parker was so surprised and excited that the bike was moving that he kept pointing at it and saying, "Wow". Also he wouldn't stop making his "Voom Voom" sounds. So I took out a quarter when the little boy was done and Parker had so much fun, even putting the money in the slot. I was laughing as well and neither of us wanted it to end, so he rode it once more.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

How fun! Where is Kalei living? Our families for sure need to plan a trip or something. I haven't seen everyone in FOREVER!