Parker has always loved lions and has been able to growl as long as we can remember so we thought it fit him perfect! Dressing him up this year was so much fun! The first time he wore his costume was at our ward party. My mom was here that weekend so she got to come with us! First of all I didn't think he'd even want to wear it but he loved it and he even let me draw on his face! I'd never seen him that still before! The party was fun, they played a few games and then had a pot luck soup dinner, I brought the Broccoli Cheese (with the help of my mom!) The second time we dressed him up, along with James and I we were invited to a costume party at Brian and Brooke's house. I can't remember the last time I dressed up but it was pretty fun. All the adults were dressed up along with a few kids. We played some games there, had treats and lots of fun. Lastly, Halloween day... this day Parker wasn't wanting to dress up much but we were able to get a few pictures of him and then we headed over to Phil and Alison's house for the night. Sarah and her friends wanted to take Parker trick or treating, so he went with them and came back with lots of candy! We stayed at the house with Phil, Alison and their kids, Mark, Janeen and Dustin and we were all able to spend time together there. It was a great Halloween and I've realized holidays are much more fun when you have a kid! Parker was sure a CUTE lion and he himself had lots of fun too :)
Friday, November 2, 2007
HALLOWEEN PICS 2007
Posted by Cami at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment