Thursday, June 28, 2012

easter festivities

I uploaded pictures from EASTER and gosh we were busy this year.
We went from one thing to another!! I LOVE holidays and the kids sure make it more fun.
We were able to spend time with both my family and James' family. It was really nice to be together.
Here are the kids making Easter crafts and later seding them via mail to cousins





i think we need to craft more... my kids had a ball
we packed them up in an envelope added some goodies and took them to the post office
my kids love going to the post office and sending mail.  free entertainment:) 

they played with their little "animals" all week long... abby slept with her bunny and egg ha
again, i need to be a more fun mom:)
more easter festivities to come.... 


1 comments:

youngkinfam said...

Awwww I miss you guys!!! Loving all the new pics!