Tuesday, November 1, 2011

school parade

{october 31st }
Parker's school halloween costume parade
Ms. Williams (teacher)
Parker as Woody
parker telling me that he "can not stop to take a picture"
He is ALL about rules now since he is in school... i'm not complaining i hope that he really is a good student and I am proud of him. but he won't budge!! jakelle followed him and told him he could stop and take a picture for me on his way back and his teacher will be okay with it. ha
 let me add.. that he was practically stopped in front of me but he just said he had to keep going!!!
 sure wish he listened to ME at home as well as he does at school ha. 
parker and his friend BT
thanks parker:)
parker and Ms Poulson
aka aunt jakelle
guess who??
our good friend Brian (BT's dad) 
funniest part, is they have 5 kids and the younger ones were scared of him all day!! their poor mom
i don't blame them! i didn't recognize him either!
a few more pictures
Parker's whole class
they all look great
first experience watching the school parade was a SUCCESS
i loved seeing all the different costumes, there was so pretty creative ones
parker had fun and was happy all day, he was looking forward to going trick or treating the most!
-pictures to come-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE elementary costume parades! I think they are so fun and so cute!! It looks like Parker is Loving school and his class. So fun!! What a cool kid!

Natalie said...

I agree with Janel: it looks like Parker was having a BLAST!! :) He is SO cute, and I LOVE that he was following the rules so exactly!! SOO fun!! Seriously, what a cool kid! :) And all the costumes were SOO rad! I thought the Wonka costume was funny, and Brian's costume was SUPER scary! ha. And his little girl's cat costume was so cute! :) Good times at the Orem Elementary Halloween parade! LOVE IT! :)