the top 24 contestants were chosen last week
the new/old judges
It all starts tonight, and i can't wait!!I'll be honest, hearing that simon was finished last season, i wasn't sure if idol would be the same show, and i didn't want to be disappointed as I've been a big fan through the years.
i can tell you i am not disappointed, rather excited for this season!
truthfully james and i (yes he watches it with me) didn't start watching it on time, had them dvr'd and i think we watched 8 episodes in 2 nights right before Hollywood week started. gotta love the tryouts!
we LOVE The new judges. i think it will be a great year.
who doesn't love Jenifer Lopez?? (I've been wanting to watch Selina for weeks now..ha) and Steven Tyler is just hilarious! They bring something new to the show: excitement, fun, experience, and entertainment.
they are great and i think it will be an awesome season.
more importantly, AMAZING talent this year!! wow.
i usually have my few picked out and i don't at all!!! i mean i have a few favorites that i think will do well, but it is going to be a tough year. can't wait to see how it all unfolds.
so i know where i will be spending my wed/Thursday nights... right at home in front of my TV!
the kids already love it, they dance around and sing right with them!! family time right? haha
gotta love it! so tune in, and let me know who your favorites are!!!?




4 comments:
k i've been meaning to email you.
my mom has been talking about this magazine called "seeing the everyday" for the past little while. well the other night she emailed me a picture and was like, "does this person look familiar?" and it was you!! pregnant with the twins!
anyway she is up here and she brought it up. such a darling magazine! what is it?
did they contact you? we are interesting in the story :)
anyway, cute article...darling pictures.
We were really pissed that Chris Medina (sp?) went home already. He was in my top 4 for sure!! He better come back as the wild card. When he sang "fix you" was my FAVORITE!!!
Love the new judges though!!
Erica, I will send you an email later tonight. I'm glad you found the magazine, i love it too! i'm excited to hear how you came about it as well.
Jarica, I am with you for sure!! He was one of my favorites and i couldn't believe he got cut. i agree, he BETTER come back as their wild card!
I'm betting on a girl winning this year.. we will see!!
loved catching up on your blog! Beautiful kids! So fun watching your family bloom. I loved your post for James birthday, so thoughtful.
Post a Comment