Monday, February 21, 2011

double trouble

found these two in my pantry today...
adam was taking the food off the shelves and handing each item below to abigail
it made laugh that she had it all organized around her... haha
honestly, they don't get into trouble often, so it makes me laugh when they do
looks like the bottom shelf items need to be looked at, we could have a bigger mess in the future.
i just wonder if it is just the beginning though...? lately they have been following
each other around and when one does something, the other one follows. we'll see i guess
there in never a dull moment with these two around!!

happy presidents day! hope you enjoyed the long weekend, we sure did:)

5 comments:

The Brindley's said...

That is too cute!!! I could have used their help when I cleaned out my pantry the other day.

McKell said...

trouble, no way! they are the worlds smallest housekeepers!!! love it!

Natalie said...

HAHAHA These TWO are the funniest and cutest EVER!! :) I love these pictures and the organizing of the pantry that they did together!! haha SO FUN!! :)
love and miss u!

Unknown said...

Love those two little rugrats!! What a fun time for them...not soo much for you to clean up. Totally cute

The Dabo's said...

I can't imagine!