Monday, December 21, 2009

Playin in the SNOW

12/14/09
THIS is the FIRST time for Adam and Abigail
they weren't too sure about it at first...
actually Abby HATED it...
and Adam was ok until he'd stumble walking and
FALL into it...

Parker LOVED the snow and was SO excited about making "snow angels"
he couldn't get enough

until they tried 'eating snow'
then they were fine!!


Parker and his dad had their first
SNOW BALL FIGHT

than it turned into this.... HILARIOUS
it wasn't staged i promise haha

ADAM was ready to go inside...
we gave ABBY a chair and a snow ball and she was good to go!!

i guess all fun things come to an end...


What a FUN day in the SNOW

6 comments:

The Brindley's said...

How fun. I love that Adam and Abby's cry faces are even adorable. You really have three very very cute kids. I love the picture with Parker by the wall with the snowballs....too funny!

Unknown said...

Jantsen taught Kambryn to eat snow and I think that was the first step to her LOVE for it! So you guys are on the right path for the twins! And it doesn't surprise me how many snowballs were thrown at Parker by James. He did use to throw balls of parker's head when he was like 3 months old remember?! Anyways, love the pics! Cute! But you aren't in any of them! Come on!

*/ Jillian said...

my kids are the exact same way! Eating snow is the best. it just has to be clean! That wall is so funny!

RobJulsandKids said...

Such cute kids and FUN pictures! Once you get past the freezing, wet, untolerable part of the snow it can be fun...ha

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

Love the pics of the kids crying. You just need to get parker in there crying as well to make the set complete! Sometimes all I have to do in walk in the room and 3 otherwise happy kids decide they have to start crying just because I showed up. ;) You're kiddos are soooo cute. My James keeping trying to convince that it's snowing out. I have to explain the difference between rain and snow. Sorry bud, this is washington. No snow, just rain!

McKinna said...

oh gosh! they are so cute.... love that last pic!!!