8/1/09
yes i recorded it sideways, I was so mad!
we NEVER thought Parker would get behind a boat and do something like this! he has always been a VERY cautions kid around water. So when we were in the boat that day and he told me he wanted to surf like Max... you bet i let him!!!
it might not look like he had fun, but he loved it. he said to me, " Mom that was fun! i didn't like the water splashing my face though." ha it was awesome and I am SO proud of him.
I am on the Left and Dave and his son Max are on the right

it "never" looked easy... but after trying this myself, Dave is AMAZING. i can't believe he can surf with kids on the board as well as himself it is H A R D
No i didn't add my embarrassing video's recorded by Jake! haha
i had a blast trying even if i never let go of the rope to actually "surf!"
PARKER MAX AND ELLI these kids had a blast! It was so fun, we wished James was with us, because he would have had just as much fun as we did! i LOVE the lake!!
THANKS Luekenga/Graf' families for this fun day at the lake:)
THANKS Luekenga/Graf' families for this fun day at the lake:)




5 comments:
that was pretty awesome. parker's got some mad skills.
oh man, i love lake pictures...i've been craving a day at the lake all summer.
parker is so brave! way to go!
That's awesome!
SO YOu know that link on the side of your blog for Deyton. Well his parents came into Olive Gargen a couple nights ago and I seriously wanted to go give them both a huge hug! I couldnt hardly look at them with out almost crying! What a tough thing to go through! I cant even imagine. BTW How do you know Jeff Roberts. I work with him at Olive Garden and I saw you wrote on his wall on FB.
Way to go Parker!
Post a Comment