Thursday, July 9, 2009

HApPy HaPpY BiRthDaY MoM!!!

TODAY is my Moms birthday and I just want to wish her a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

My mom is wonderful and I look up to her in SO many ways. She is always there when I need her, and will drop everything to come over if I need something or just someone to talk too. But what I love about my mom is that it is just not me that she is there for... my mom is the most willing person I've ever meet. She will do anything for anyone and is such a great example and it amazes me of her love for others. She is the most selfless person and I hope to be like her someday.
I love living in the same town, as we've become closer and I'm grateful for our relationship.
She is the BEST Nana is the world. My kids LOVE her and whenever she walks through the door ALL 3 of my kids have HUGE smiles on their faces. She is great with them and when i need a break, she is there to rescue me! (on many occasions)
After my mom says she loves Parker so much... his response to her is... "I love you SO SO SO SOOOO much! so cute
My mom LOVES to be with her girls and WE love to be with her. It is so fun as we have "grown" up that we are so close and are all BEST FRIENDS! we are all so lucky to have an amazing mom! I could write out a whole list but I'll end with a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM. I love you and I hope you have a wonderful day, YOU deserve it!

i think she was hoping that a grand-baby would have shared a birthday with her today.... but guess Kalei's baby girl is already showing her stubborn side in the womb!
update "hopefully" coming soon of baby Lyla!

2 comments:

Marion said...

i have not looked at your blog in so long and the pictures are seriously adorable! i can't believe how cute your little kids are. You truthfully have the cutest family! how did you put all the pictures in those formats? I wanna try it. I just looked at kalei's blog and her baby is so precious.. I can't wait to talk to her! i'll be in richfield in the middle of aug. so we'll need to have a "play date"

cindy said...

Thank you sooo sooo much for that comment Cami! i wish I could live up to all you said! We sure enjoy your family here in Richfield! Don't ever move!! Love nana