Saturday, May 16, 2009

5/10/09

I hope all you mothers out there had a WONDERFUL Mothers day!
(Last week, I know... slow at posting)
We had a nice weekend, except for the fact that James was away working but I just wanted to THANK my amazing family for making it so special. All 3 of my sisters came home for the weekend so we got to spend some time together, and it was a blast! They are everything to me and I can call each of them my Best Friend. I feel so lucky to have great sisters and an amazing MOTHER! Family is so important and I feel so blessed to be apart of mine. My Dad was great as he had a BBQ for us on Sunday, made some yummy food and we had a great time.
I will thank James as well, as he sent me a card and I got a phone call wishing he was with me, he is such an amazing husband and I'm so thankful for him. He is such a hard worker and he sacrifices a lot for our family, I know he would do anything for us. Thanks
It is so nice to have family around, as they help me out with my kids SO much, I don't know what I'd do without them. They are so good to them and if I call and could use some help or need a break they are willing to help in a heartbeat. My kid love them so much and I think Parker would love to go live at Nana and Papa's house if I'd let him! (he does love sleepovers at their house though, and so do I!! ha) Parker loves his aunts and i love seeing him smile every time they are around. I couldn't ask for a better FAMILY!



us girls with the BEST dad ever!

feeling Kalei's baby girl! oh and she is 7 months
prego, she looks AMAZING!

Chelsi and Jakelle gave us these cute aprons!
they say, "Nobody cooks like MOM!" so cute
thanks girls:)
Sunday dinner at my mom and dads:)
I am so thankful that I am a MOM! it is NOT easy being a parent and I am still learning how everyday but it is ALL worth it when i see my babies, and Parker smile at me. I know they love me no matter what. They forgive me for when I get mad and look at me and say, "it's OK mom, i still love you." Give me hugs and kisses when i need them the most. I have learned PATIENCE being a mother along with many other things and because of them, I am who I am today. I love my kids, Thanks for letting me be your mom!!

There are so many great MOMS out there and have been such great examples to me in my life, so THANK YOU. i have the BEST mother-in-law in the world, best sister in laws and i hope i can be an example to them as they are to me.

6 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks like you had a great Mother's Day weekend! I can't wait to come to Richfield! Call and let me know if that day works then!

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

Cami.. We think alike... As I was listing to my playlist reading your post I was like why is it like echoing... Well you have the first 2 songs as me!! HAHa I guess we are american Idol freaks:)

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

Oh and I am not sure if you can see my blog I went back to private so email me courtney_justin@msn.com and I will add you!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

The aprons are adorable. Happy Mother's Day. You have the cutest family.

Dave and Natasha said...

Love those aprons!!! That was the same thing I got my mom for mother's day!!!

McKinna said...

oh so cute! I just love seeing pics of all you sisters together! ;)
and I can't belive she is 7 months preggo! She looks FABULOUS! :)