Wednesday, April 23, 2008

PaRk ciTy

Last week we went to Park City with the Graham family. They have a timeshare at the Mountainside and we had a great time. There was LOTS of shopping, swimming, and great meals by Janeen each night! We love Park City and always enjoy our time there. James' whole family was able to be there, going back and fourth a bit and then Janel and her kids coming towards the end of the week. It was a nice little vacation before we leave for Wisconsin! Yep you read it right, we are going to Wisconsin. We changed areas a few weeks ago and James is already there and it's going well. I was sad to hear that we wern't going to Connecticut because of family/friends that live in the area but things weren't working out and we feel that for some reason we weren't supposed to go there and feel good about our decision. It will be better for James, as he has to travel to a few different offices so he won't be gone as ofen being closer to them. James drove out on Sunday and is there getting the apartments ready. He will fly back to Utah this Saturday for his brother Dustins mission Farewell, and Kalei's wedding and then we will all fly together to Wisconsin. I am excited and look forward to this summer and mostly I'm happy for James. He has worked so hard and I appreciate EVERYTHING he does for our family.
I wanted to add some pictures from Park City but will next week because James has them...
I just wanted to make a post, since I haven't for a bit. Things have been CRAZY around here and it will be nice to be settled next week! stay tuned...

1 comments:

*/ Jillian said...

cami,
Im sad I probably wont see ya before you leave! Have a fun summer, and tell kalei congrats for me! Keep bloggin while you are gone!